The week is fast coming to an end and I’d like to think I’m glad but I’ve got so much planned, I doubt if I’ll get any rest. Oh well let’s see how it goes.
WWYD? You didn’t read that wrong. It’s What Would You Do? … We probably know the ‘What Would Jesus Do’ Slogan right? Well today, I’m asking you all what you would do if you found yourself in some situations.
When I’m alone, which is most of the time, I find myself thinking of all sorts of things. Some amuse me while some I dare not linger on cos they scare the crap out of me. I think of stuff like…
- What would you do if you woke up one day say age 26, and found out you were adopted?
- What would you do if the person you’ve been married to for years suddenly decides to change his/her sex? Yup transgender shii?
- What would you do if you got pregnant by a rapist?
- What would you do if your mum and wife/husband were drowning and you could save just one?
- What would you do if you were president for a day?
- What would you do if you found a bag of N1 million naira close to your door?
- What would you do if your fiance/fiancee doesn’t show up on your wedding day?
- What would you change about you if you could?
- What would you do if you needed an organ transplant and the only available donor Is a family member who is HIV positive?
These and many more are the type of things I find myself thinking of. It’s easy to think we have the answers to some of these questions now especially when we aren’t currently faced with such situations..
So tell us, WWYD?