Hello loves! Happy new year and welcome to 2017. Yaay!!! *Throws confetti in the air*
Resolutions: To make some or not…
I bet a lot of us have made new year resolutions right?. Well I didn’t. Infact I never have. I simply don’t believe in making resolutions for the new year as alot of them are broken even on the very first day of the year.
What I do believe in is, working on my self, becoming a better person and achieving my goals.
A friend of mine sent a PDP guide to me (I took the liberty of editing it a bit), and it sure makes a lot of sense and is definitely something I can work with.
Your *PDP* is Your *Personal Development Plans*. It should be a Detailed, Well-Structured, Articulated and Written Plan, that will demand your loyalty and commitment.
1. Building Spiritual Capacity (Moving from Just Relationship to Quality Fellowship with Your God)
2. Inspirational And Motivational Books to read in 2017 (It could be weekly, monthly or quarterly).
3. Look for Professional and Career Development Seminars, Conferences or Workshops to attend. (Paid or Free. Both work).
4. Mentors and Coaches: These should connect with your set goals in 2017, that will add great value to your life and work.
5. Relevant/Additional Skills: To develop or sharpen and enhance your ability to serve people and EARN more.
6. Events, Places, Cities: To visit for personal relaxation, receation and education purposes.
7. Networks or Associations to join: that will serve as leverages for opportunities and connections (online or offline)
8. Think of what products or/and Services you could create in 2017 to multiply IMPACT and increase income.
9. Negative Relationships or Friendships: to cut off (that drains you of personal energy).
10. Seek Wise and Intelligent Investments to undertake in 2017.
11. Negative Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to confront and conquer.
12. Positive Habits, Attitudes and Behaviours to cultivate in 2017.
Let Your Plans Begin Now!!!
PS: The winner of the denim ipad keyboard is Goodness preye.I announced via insta story on Saturday as said in the post. Congratulations love.
Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
I took a photo of the PDP because i think it’s quite helpful. But also quite similar to resolutions – whether we choose to call them that or not, so long as we are working on being so much better than we were previously. So I’ll def add some 2017 goals or resolutions!
Happy New Year!
Hmmm, thinking about it, the PDP sure does feel like resolutions. Oh well.