“I think music in itself is healing.
It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.”
~ Billy Joel ~
Music to me is a lot of things but firstly, It is soul food. It is where I go to get lost in my thoughts, sort out my emotions, clear my head. Music is what fuels me (apart from prayer), what urges me on, what calms me.
[ctt title=”Music to me is a lot of things but firstly, food to my soul…” tweet=”Music to me is a lot of things but firstly, food to my soul…” coverup=”OJusv”]
My general playlist consists of different genre of music from jazz to country to pop to r’n’b and a little bit of rap but I always create seperate playlists depending on my mood. Since the beginning of April, I realised I’ve been listening to almost the same set of songs so I decided to share with you all (esecially those who keep asking what songs I’m listening to at the moment), songs on my current playlist hoping there is someone out there who shares my kind of playlist. Hastag TeamLetsBond eh? Lol. Here goes…
- Dappy – Beautiful Me.
- The Script – I’m Yours.
- James Arthur – Certain things, Roses and Recovery.
- Sleeping at last – Turning pages
- Ed Sheeran – Photograph, One, Give me love, Kiss me and thinking out loud.
- Emeli sande – Read all about it.
- Emily King – Georgia.
- Eyes shut – Years and Years
- Iron & wine – Flightless bird, American mouth.
- Maxwell – A womans work.
- Aurora – Running with the wolves.
- Alan Walker – Faded.
- Prince – Purple rain.
- Clean bandit & Jess Glynne – Real love.
- Rose Ave – You and Me.
- Jessie Ware – Say you love me.
- Mikky Ekko – Pull me down.
- Jimi Hendrix – Little wings.
- Ariana Grande – Almost is never enough.
- Nick Jonas – Chains, Close.
- One republic – Come home.
- Christiana Perri – A thousand years.
- John Legend – I love, You Love.
- Ed Sheeran – Say it (Tory lanez cover).
- Justin Bieber – Luv Yourself
- Lindsey Sterling (She’s a violinist)
That’s about it guys. What songs are you listening to? Please share using the comment box below. Kisses.