If there’s anything I really love it’s shopping. Walk in store shopping, window shopping, online shopping, in my mind kinda shopping, escorting a friend kinda of shopping, you name it. As long as it’s shopping (for clothes and the works), count me in.
Fashion as we know it is a way of life as our personal styles define our identities. Shopping for clothing and accessories has definitely become way easier with the help of online stores and truth be told, Jumia is one of my favs. They have a wide collection of amazing items so you can imagine how long it took for me to come up with my lusting “Jumia Wishlist” when I got a mail from Jumia.
Even though I’m currently stepping out of my comfort zone and trying out dresses, I found some that relate with my personal sense of style.
- The little Black-White collared Dress. An essential have for every lady’s wardrobe.
- The Denim Mini Dress which I think is fun and flirty.
- The Floral Lace Midi Dress. I think this is appropriate for weddings or even dinners. I love the length and the cut of the neck.
- The Sleeveless Maxi Dress. Fancy an easy fun dress for that girls hangout or to the movies? I would definitely go for this.
- The Floral Short sleeve Shirt. The color is calling out to me.
- The Navy Blue Equinox Shirt. Could be worn with a pencil skirt to work.
- The Spaghetti Strap Blouse. I’ve thought of a million and one ways I could pair and wear this top
- The Chambay sleeveless shirt. This nude shirt is everything and more and the buttons make the shirt pop.
- The Navy Blue Stripped Pencil Skirt. I don’t have anything like it and I totally love it.
- The Stiletto Nubuck Peep Toe. Even though I don’t really wear heels, this pair is simply to die for.
- The Multilayer Chain. Imagine this on a crisp white shirt and blue denim.
- The River Island Summer Structure Bag. A girl is never fully dressed without a beautiful handbag.
If only this wishlist could become a reality. But who knows, It just might. *wink*
What do you guys think about my Jumia Wishlist?
Enjoy your weekend darlings.