I know I haven’t been as consistent as I usually am with the blog and I honestly have no valid excuses. I have just been plain lazy and unmotivated so here is a big thank you to my fellow blogger Yvonne who has nominated me for the Liebster award…
She has definitely given me a reason to clear the cobwebs from my blog. Now to the reason why we are here. The rules of the Liebster award is pretty simple. All you have to do is…
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
* Display the Liebster Badge on your site.
* Answer the questions you were sent.
* Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
* Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
The Questions And My Answers :
– When did you start blogging?
I started blogging on the 9th of November, 2014.
.– What do you prefer for breakfast?
I would say plantain and eggs or toast bread and eggs but in all honesty, as long as there is a bottle of coke around I’m fine.
– If you were to visit two celebrities, who would they be?
Two celebrities hmmm. One would be …. and the other … Lol I’m blank!
– Do you mutter words to yourself sometimes?
Yup! I sure do. My fav word these days seems to be ‘ridiculous’
– Whats your best quote?
My best quote would be ‘Do unto others as you would have them do unto you’
– Who’s your favourite writer and why?
I have three favourite writers. First is Ted Dekker, second is Frank Peretti and third is J.K Rowling. I love how Ted and Frank write especially as some of their books give me the chills when I think of the reality to come regarding Christianity and those who are not prepared and to me, J.K Rowling has a beautiful mind and imagination.
– What country would you like to visit and why?
Even though I am not much of a traveller, I would definitely love to visit Paris. Though times have changed, I still want to feel what my mum says when she says ‘see Paris and die’. know the saying?
– If you were to stay at home all day, what would you do?
This question is a no brainer cos in recent times, I have been at home alot. I’m usually on the phone texting the same set of people, reading articles on the internet and building my business. Errr I watch TV too. E! and Cartoons.
– What movie have you seen that made you cry?
Quite a couple. The notebook tops the list though. How deep can love go sheesh and My sisters keeper. It’s a story I can sort of relate to. Sort of.
– What have you done before that you wished you never did?
Yell at my bestfriend who passed away instead of praying with him when he was scared right before his surgery. I would take it all back in a heartbeat if I could.
There you have it. My nominees and questions for the Liebster award are:
- What inspired the start of your blog?
- Got any pet peeves?
- Do you consider yourself an extrovert or introvert?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- How would you describe your personal style?
- What’s your favourite time of the day and why?
- Do you ever get “writer’s block,” and, if so, how do you deal with it?
- What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
- Which talent don’t you have but want?
- What inspires new ideas for your blog?
- Three words that best descibes you?