A few days ago, I put up a post on instagram talking about how I saw a cute pair of beaded denim with a N10,000 price tag. As a woman on a budget, I cannot afford to splurge on such, especially when I can easily make my own.
I found just the right pair of denim in my wardrobe, whipped out my tools, and in less than 30mins I was done creating my own DIY Beaded denim. *Wears cool shades*
It’s a very simple DIY and all I spent was N100 (cost of the pack of white pearls used).
What you will need for this DIY;
- A pair of denim
- White pearls
- Thread & Needle
- Pencil or chalk
- Scissors, razor blade or anything to cut the thread with.
- Lay the denim on a flat surface and visualize where you want your beads to be.
- Using a pencil or chalk, mark where you want these beads to be on your denim.
- Thread your needle and begin to sew the beads on. Make sure you secure your sewing with tight knots .
- That’s all folks. Easy peasy
DIY BEADED DENIM…
I wore this outfit for the Oncenout pop up sale event and since it was a Saturday, I decided to keep my outfit really casual.
Paired with sneakers and my ever faithful back pack, I was good to go.
Ever since Osas created magic on this wall, I have wanted to use it as a backdrop and I finally got to. Yay!!! lol.
This brings us to the end of the inscription tee series guys. I know wanshygirl wants to see more but let’s end it here shall we?
I hope this series has inspired someone on how they too can rock their tees.