March. I am so glad it’s finally over, for it wasn’t a bad month neither was it an awesome month. It was a month laced with bitter sweet happenings but all in all I am grateful…
I keep telling myself at the end ofevery month, that the next month has to be, will be a better month and in some cases it is depending on what one in this case ‘I’ measure as ‘better’ while other months leave me feeling like …..
– By middle of March I was out of one job and towards the end, I was on another job. I still havent landed me a multi million paying job but I’m getting there.
– I stopped procrastinating and finally set my business plan in motion. I won’t go into details now but be sure I’ll share all the juicy details with you guys when the time comes.[ctt title=”In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet. Albert Schweitzer” tweet=”In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet. Albert Schweitzer” coverup=”wBX32″]
– At the beginning of the year, I challenged myself to read at least two books every month and last month I started but didn’t finish reading The Forest Dames by AdaOkere Agbasimalo and Piercing The Darkness by Frank E. Peretti. I’m almost done though.
– I realised I stopped writing when I’m in a bad mood and I haven’t been talking to anyone about these moods either. This in return has left me feeling like I’ll self combust soon so….
– I started talking to God alot more. He’s def not going to get tired or drained by my chatter so I go to him.
– I listened to just two songs throughout the month. Yup! Just two. Certain things by James Arthur and Eyes shut by Years and Years. Certain things had me more than the other. It’s such a beautiful and dreamy song, it leaves me feeling sometypa way each time while Eyes shut simply appeals to me.
– I made two new friends. Okay one new friend and got closer to an old one *hey friends* lol.
– Thoughts & memories of Brian were alot stronger. I miss him dearly but I know he’s in a far better place and wouldn’t want me to be so sad thinking about him.
– I visited the dentist three times arrgh. Got a temporary then a permanent filling. Curse you MnMs but I still love you.
– I fell in love. Yes, I fell in love with sea salt scrub and coconut oil. The wonders these two do to my skin is amaaaazing.
I’m looking forward to a splendid April.
So tell me darlings, how did the month of March treat you?