It’s a new day, new week, new month and we even have a new president. I’m particularly excited about this month ‘cos it’s my birth month. Yaaaaaaay!
It’s the half of the year and looking back, I am truly grateful for where I am and the things achieved. No, I haven’t crossed off all I have written down on my goal list but I’ve definitely crossed out some and this can only mean I’m moving forward, forging ahead no matter the pace.
So here are a few things I’m grateful for.
- Life – I am ever grateful to God for life. I am not just alive, I am hale and hearty.
- Work – I am currently still learning the ropes of my new job but I know I can nail it and excel.
- EpiphanyTwentyNine – Hmmm, at first I was sceptical about starting my blog but the response so far has been amazing and I have gotten more clients through this medium. I am indeed grateful for this.
- Relationship with God – I am not the perfect Christian. My mum worries about me and my relationship with God. I haven’t been to church in a little while but the thing is, I do have a budding relationship with God. I’m learning to read his word and meditate on them as often as I can. This is something I do very privately. As for why I haven’t been to church? ….
- Letting go – I have learnt the hard way to let go and let God. I was one to fret over things I couldn’t control. I would beat myself up so badly over such situations and end up hurting myself unnecessarily. Now, I simply try my best and leave the rest to God. He’s got me.
- Friends – I sure do not have a lot of friends. I can count how many I do on one hand but for those who have stuck around through it all, I’m extremely grateful for.
- Love – As a strong believer in Life and Love, I’m believing this aspect of my life will sort itself out. It’s been a bit challenging so far but I’m sure it will all be fine.
I could go on and on and on but I won’t. I am also grateful for overcoming a big challenge I face: Procrastinating. I could procrastinate for the world and leave things hanging. Now, I do what I plan to do when I plan to do it. Procrastination has cost me quite a lot and I’m not about to relive all that.
Finally, there are things I hope I get to do before the year runs out. If I dared list them all, You guys will kill me so here I am saying Hello June, be nice to us all. For my birthday which is on the 29th, I intend to give out something nice to one lucky winner. Look out for that post loves!
So tell me, what are you grateful for so far?